The citizens of Serbia have very clearly identified the problems and, among the demands they made after two tragic events that devastated our country, they demand from the responsible institutions, among other things: the replacement of the REM Council, the revocation of TV PINK and TV HAPPY national broadcasting licenses, the shutdown of print media and tabloids that publish fake news, falsehoods and continuously violate the journalistic code.
Associations of citizens, journalists and the media have, for years, been pointing out the destructive effect of media content that promotes violence, spreads panic, misinformation, malicious content and manipulation. This kind of media scene developed solely because the laws in this country are systematically circumvented, and the institutions (judicial, ministries, independent bodies) do not react to the violation of existing laws and accompanying subordinate legislation.
We are a network of associations of citizens, journalists and media against violence that supports the civil demands of the "Serbia against violence" protest.
In order to inform citizens about the demands of the "Serbia against violence" protest, their fulfillment and the course of the protest, we created the website protivnasilja.rs, where all interested citizens can find all this information in one place.
- Media Association
- Association of Online Media (AOM)
- Autonomous Women's Center
- Belgrade Center for Security Policy
- Belgrade Center for Human Rights
- Center for contemporary politics
- Center for European policy (CEP)
- European movement in Serbia
- Civic initiatives
- Youth Initiative for Human Rights
- Lawyers’ Committee for Human Rights YUCOM
- Independent Association of Journalists of Vojvodina (NDNV)
- Independent Association of Journalists of Serbia (NUNS)
- Partners Serbia
- Business association of the Association of Local and Independent Media "Local Press"
- Slavko Ćuruvija Foundation